The Profectum DIR® Model Immersion Experience is an intensive, in-person training opportunity for clinicians, educators, paraprofessionals and parents desiring to advance their DIR® Model Assessment and Intervention abilities through video case-based discussions. Guided by the stellar Profectum Faculty, this “Immersion” experience will allow you to delve into the DIR® Model by working together in small groups supported by fellow professionals or parents. You will hone your skills of observation and problem solving through multidisciplinary lenses about children with developmental challenges The Profectum Immersion Experience DIR® Model Assessment & Intervention March 14 & 15, 2020. The experience you gain will be able to be applied immediately as you work with individuals of all ages and families in your own setting! You are sure to come away with new easy to use tools, interactive strategies, insights, and inspiration!
- Apply your knowledge and range of experience with the multidisciplinary DIR® Model through individualized video/case-based learning in small group settings facilitated by expert Profectum Faculty.
- Demonstrate your DIR® Model observation and analysis skills.
- Create Developmental Profiles that identify each child’s functional emotional developmental capacities and Individual sensory and motor differences that guide intervention priorities tailored to each child’s individual strengths and challenges.
- Assess the complexity of challenges (medical, emotional, social) children experience over time.
- Practice interactive strategies for encouraging social-emotional development.
- Reflect on child, family, and treatment approaches to make an informed and thoughtful assessment and intervention decisions over time.