Dr. Richard Solomon, Medical Director of The P.L.A.Y. Project at The Ann Arbor Center for Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics, and his team show dozens of video clips, taken over years and hundreds of home visits, of parents demonstrating effective play-played interventions with their young children with autism.
- Lecture – “Autism: Early Intervention”. Learn the current trends and research on Autism Spectrum Disorders, including scientific evidence supporting play-based, developmental interventions.
- Complete workshop based on the DIR model by Stanley Greenspan, M.D. and Serena Wieder, Ph.D. and play-based interventions.
- Understand how children with Autism Spectrum Disorder perceive their world.
- Techniques and strategies for home and school.
- Extensive resource materials: scientific references, websites and handouts for parents and professionals.
© 2012 Richard Solomon, MD, PLC