This training was designed for 2-days. It is highly recommended that you attend both days to get the full benefit of the program. If you can only attend on Saturday, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for more information.
Which track should I sign up for?
Track 1: Foundational understanding and practical application of the DIR® Model for clinicians, educators and paraprofessionals who may…
- Be new to DIR®
- Have previously attended DIR Model® workshops and conferences
- Have experience integrating the DIR® Model into a school setting as an administrator, educator or paraprofessional, 1:1 or classroom aide
- Have experience using the DIR® Model with a few children (1-3) in clinical practice
- Have used the Profectum Parent Toolbox (PPT) and implemented PPT strategies working with children
Track 2: Deeper and more comprehensive understanding and practical application of the DIR model
Attendees in the Profectum Foundation Track 2 Immersion will already have experience using the DIR model in their own clinical setting. You are comfortable implementing the content of Track 1 and have applied the DIR Model approach with several children and gained insight into the various challenges that might arise for children and their families over time.
For clinicians and educators who may have …
- Previously attended DIR® Model workshops and conferences
- Applied the DIR® Model clinically with more than 4 clients over time
- Experience working with the DIR® Model on multi-disciplinary teams
- Completed some of the Profectum online courses (CL1, CL2) or other comparable DIR model training
Track 3: Parents / Primary Caregivers