This conference presented scientific research related to sensory motor process, executive function and state of the art developmental practice. Distinguished guest experts and the Profectum faculty engaged in a dialogue related to the challenges we observe in ASD as individuals get older sharing new treatment paradigms, strategies to support functional capacities, and how new science offers hope in being able to support each child’s exploration and self-discovery in natural environments leading to functional competence.
Webcast presentation titles that are included with this series are listed below.
- Technology Meets Science: Towards a New Quantitative Path of Hope in Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Integrating Motor, Sensory, and Affect – The Foundational Grid of Development: A Case Presentation
- Understanding Executive Function and Its Role as a Core Competency
- Executive Functioning through the Developmental Lens: How the Functional Emotional Developmental Levels (FEDL’s) Foster the Evolution of Executive Functions
- Establishing a Secure Base for a Child and Family to Enhance Relationships, Learning and Self-Confidence: A 25 Year Journey
- Success and Challenges Living with ASD as a Young Adult: Executive Functions an other Foundational Capacities Needed for Life
There are no reviews yet.