This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for Profectum Foundation. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting Profectum Foundation via the email address or phone number provided on the website:
- See what data is stored about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data there is about you.
- Have Profectum Foundation delete any data there is about you.
- Express any concern you have about the use of your data.
Precautions are taken to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever sensitive information is collected (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page. While encryption is used to protect sensitive information transmitted online, your information is also protected offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which personally identifiable information is stored are kept in a secure environment.