In our efforts to help parents, we have assembled some sources of information on health and wellness that may be helpful. Profectum Foundation provides this information as a public service. Listings in this section do not imply endorsement by the Profectum Foundation, nor are we responsible for the contents
- Feingold Diet – A food elimination diet designed to treat hyperactivity.
- Model Me Kids – Videos that model appropriate social behavior at home, school and at play.
- National Center for Medical Home Implementation – American Academy of Pediatrics – To create a portable medical summary they have forms to list medical issues, medications, contact information, etc.
- Sleep Med – Sleep and EEG diagnostic services.
- Special Care Dentistry Association – An international organization of oral health professionals and other individuals who are dedicated to promoting oral health and well being for people with special needs.
- The Specific Carbohydrate Diet – Eliminates complex carbohydrates from the diet.
If you have found other information and sources regarding health and wellness that may be helpful to parents, please contact us to let us know.